Liver Health Yoga, Enhancing Immunity.
The effects of yoga can change a lot in our health and physical fitness. Especially if you adopt some of the Yogasanas given in these articles then health will definitely improve.
Due to unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle, there is very little focus on health today. Most often, if one part of the body is not functioning properly, it will show some symptoms in the body.
Yellow fever occurs when the liver is not working properly. A person with jaundice may have eyes, nails, urine and skin yellowing, fatigue, and decay in the body. Making some changes to the daily lifestyle to maintain the health of the liver and boost immunity is very good.
Exercise and yoga play an important role in maintaining the health of the body. Most importantly, Yogasanas keep every organ in the body active. We will tell you about some of these Yogasanas. It plays an important role in maintaining the health of the liver.
Along with yoga, you can definitely reduce jaundice by eating clean and well-cooked foods. Hands should be washed regularly. Drink boiled or purified water. Take a separate glass for yourself to drink water.
Eat at the right time and on a regular basis. Drink half an hour before and after meals. Drinking hot water immediately after waking up in the morning is very good for health. Once the vegetables are properly washed, use them. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help prevent diseases like jaundice.
Yogasanas that keep the liver healthy
Asanas and some other yoga techniques that compress the abdomen strengthen the liver and boost immunity.
Lie on your back
- Exhale, lift your knees up and hold them tightly with both hands.
- Lifting your breath, raise your head and try to touch the knee with your forehead.
- It can be done with one leg first. After this you can do both legs at once.
- Lie on the floor and be on the floor like thumbs.
- Keep the palms on the floor at chest level.
- Taking a breath, lift the upper part of the body like the ground.
- Breathe in and come into the first pose.
- Lie on the abdomen and place it on the side of the body like hands.
- Holding the knee straight, lift the right leg as straight as possible, letting out the breath.
- Keep it for 4 seconds.
- Do this again with the left leg.
- This can be practiced by lifting two legs up.
- You have to do it 2-3 times.
- Lie on the abdomen, widen the legs and let the hands be on both sides of the body.
- Fold the legs with the knees and hold the hands like the hind legs.
- Breathe in and lift the head and neck up.
- Try to lift your legs up, too. It should be for 10 seconds.
- Breathe in and come in first place.
- You do this three times.
- Sit like with a sofa.
- Bring the left elbow back and hold it with the right hand.
- Slowly pulling the breath forward, pulling the chest forward.
- Try to touch the right knee with your forehead, breathing like that. If this is difficult for you, then try as much as you can.
- Draw a breath and get into the first pose.
- Do this to the left knee and the middle of the leg.
- Exhale and exhale as you sit on the floor.
- Let the knees be like that and don’t fold it.
- Try to touch the knee with your forehead while holding the thumb and forefinger as you exhale.
- Should be like that for 10 seconds.
- Take a breath after this and get into the first posture.
Standing Ardha Chandrasana
- Stand with your legs slightly wide and straight.
- Lock two hands in front of you.
- Lift the arms up from the head and bend back and hold for 6 seconds as you exhale.
- Leaning forward, letting out a breath. Let the hands be behind.
- Bring to the side of the head like hands.
- After this, take a deep breath and get into the first position.
- Do this seat twice.
- Lie on the floor and fold your legs up to your knees.
- One hand should be placed on the side of the navel.
- Slowly take a breath and do it on the stomach.
- Slowly breathe in and exhale. If this is the case, there may be no work done on the chest.
- Do this for three seconds and then for a maximum of 8 seconds.
- Let it be okay to inhale and exhale.
- If you sleep properly for 7-8 hours a day it is very good for health. Getting up early in the night and getting up early is also good for health